The problem I have decided and made this note for myself as a keepsake.
After some inquiries on the forums, still found a solution to the problem seems to be – http://habrahabr.ru/post/112404/ but it’s a decision I did not like. It provides server-side – shared folder for incoming PDF-files and a script that feeds their printer.
The following solution seemed to me the most beautiful, it I began to feel – http://habrahabr.ru/post/63440/. But it was not so smooth – it was in an article about printing on a Mac, and I could not find the driver used there “Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS”, but because I had to pick up another, which would have also worked in 32 and 64 bit versions systems. Adjusted step by step instructions is as follows:
1. Downloading Ghostscript – PostScript emulator printer. Set in the folder “C:\gs”, while looking like a subfolder called, in my case “gs8.64”, I wrote it in canon.rsp below (in bold).
2. Downloading RedMon – Redirection Port Monitor. Unpack in the “C:\gs\RedMon” and run setup.exe.
3. Create the configuration file C:\gs\canon.rsp with this text:
-IC:\gs\gs8.64\lib;C:\gs\fonts -sDEVICE=mswinpr2 -dNOPAUSE -dSAFER -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -mono -sOutputFile="%printer%Canon LBP-1120"
Parameter “-mono” is a monochrome printer, remove it when setting up a color printer. The name of the printer (in bold) to adjust their own.
4. Put the virtual printer. For this:
- Run the standard Add Printer Wizard (Add printer wizard), click “Next”.
- Choose “Local Printer” (local printer attached to this computer), click “Next”.
- Choose “Create a new port“, the port type “Redirect port”, Click “Next.”
- The port name is left as it is, this is usually “RPT1:”, click “OK”.
- Select the virtual printer driver – previously downloaded our Universal Print Driver HP PostScript (the name of the driver file sp39176.exe). Install the driver, while creating a new printer, the course shows him port RPT1:(Redirected Port)
- Specify the name of our Virtual Printer (in my case, “Canon”)
- Rassharivat printer in the usual way (again pointing out the name of the “Canon”)
- Open the properties of the newly installed virtual printer.
- Go to the tab “Ports” and choose created by us “RPT1:”.
- Push the button to configure the port and in the «Redirect this port to the program» gswin32c.exe to specify the path in this case is C:\gs\gs8.64\bin\gswin32c.exe
- In the line «Arguments for this program are:» specify the path to the configuration file format printer Ghost: “C:\gs\canon.rsp -“
- In the SELECT «Output» choose «Copy temporary file to printer», and the printer put a real printer – our Canon LBP-1120.
- Also exhibiting at the bottom of the window, “Hidden“ so as not to jump out the any window when network printing and finally click “OK”.
6. Put the network printer to the computer with Windows 7 x64 or Windows 8 in the usual way, but the driver use – The universal 64–bit printer driver HP PostScript (the name of the driver file sp39327.exe). Launch and set the network printer.
P.S. The method re-examined and slightly amended 07.30.2015.